Struggling to work from home?
Is your workload getting on top of you?
Discover How To Stay Productive Working From Home and Develop Your Mind For Success!
Finally! How To Work From Home and Get More Done All While Staying Sane!
Introducing … Work From Home Productivity Video Course.
Here are what you will learn in this program...
- How to create accountability and stakes to motivate yourself to work
- How to tackle tasks and structure your workflow for maximum productivity
- How to introduce positive habits that keep you happy, healthy, and focused
- How to optimize your health, wellbeing, and other self-care tips
- How to use amazing apps that let you do more and save a HUGE amount of time
- How to create a perfect home office. What makes a productive office, what you should avoid, and what you should implement.
- How to start each day feeling charged and ready to go
- How to take maximum advantage of the work from home lifestyle in order to spend more time doing what you love
- Why you should “eat the whole frog” first thing in the morning
- How to overcome writer’s block. We all know it’s a struggle trying to write or create. Follow these tips and tricks to help you overcome writer’s block
- Tools and software to help you collaborate with other team members
- How to organize your workspace for productivity
- How to deal with isolation and loneliness working from home
- Plus much, much more!
- 5 Tips For Avoiding Procrastination (2:43)
- How to Create a Highly Productive Work Environment in Your Home Office (2:43)
- How to Create a Strict Routine When Working From Home (2:30)
- How to Deal With Loneliness and Social Isolation When You Work From Home (2:21)
- How to Deal With Small Tasks and Prevent Overwhelm (2:40)
- How to Enter and Stay in a Flow State When Working From Home (2:44)
- The Perfect Morning Routine for a Productive Working Day (2:42)
- The Top Tools and Apps for Getting More Work Done From Home (2:42)
- These 5 Hacks With Make Working From Home Much More Enjoyable (2:35)
- Why You Should Tackle the Biggest Challenge First (2:26)
Hi, I’m David Verney, CEO of Blog One Stop Shop.
As someone who has spent most of his career working from home, I understand the risks and the loneliness that can develop by working at home in your own space.